- Mercury (Thimerosal) One of the most toxic substances known. It causes nerve damage and has been linked to autism and senility.
- Formaldehyde. A major component of embalming fluid, and very poisonous. It is a probable carcinogen that is linked to leukemia, and cancers of the brain, colon, and lymphatic system.
- Gentamicin sulfate and Polymixin b (Antibiotics). These can cause allergic reactions from mild to life threatening.
- Chicken Enbryos. The flu virus is grown in fertilized chicken eggs. Having these proteins injected into your blood stream can cause you to become allergic to chicken and eggs, or if you are allergic, it may cause a sever reaction.
- Sodiun phosphate . This can cause vomiting, lethargy, diarrhea, heart problems, and central nerve system problems.
- Gelatin. Can cause allergic reactions.
- Polysorbate 80. Known to cause cancer in animals.
- Neomycin sulfate (antibiotic). This interferes with Vitamin B6 absorption. And can cause allergic reactions. It should also be noted that unnecessary exposure to antibiotics causes the formation of antibiotic resistance bacteria which is becoming more of a problem and can lead to life threatening infections.
- Monosodium Glutamate (MSG). MSG is also a food additive that has been shown to destroy nerve cells in the brain and may be linked to certain forms of brain cancer.
- Sodium Deoxycholate. Promotes tumors and damages DNA.
- Octoxynol-10, polyethylene glycol-p-isooctylphenyl ether, and octyphenoxypolyethoxyethanol. Spermacide (kills sperm). Can cause chills, confusion, dizzyness, fever, lightheadedness, muscle aches, peeling of the skin. Causes severe eye irritation. Harmful of swallowed, inhaled or in contact with the skin. Toxicology not fully investigated. May contain traces of ethylene oxide or dioxane, which are probable human carcinogens. Manufacturer’s website http://www.calbiochem.com/ states: FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR HUMAN OR DRUG USE.
- Beta propriolactone. Known to cause cancer. Suspected respiratory gastrointestinal, liver, and skin poison.
Does this sound like something you want in your body?
Is the flu shot effective?
Multiple studies published in leading medical journals have documented that the flu shot is ineffective in all ages.*
But do people die from the flu?
The ads tell us that over 30,000 people die every year from the flu. This is simply not true. Government stats lump flu and pneumonia deaths together, but flu deaths are only a small part of that. In 2002 when the deaths were reported to be over 60,000, there were really only 753 flu deaths. In 2001, the number of deaths were 267*. This does not justify giving a poorly tested and highly dangerous drug to millions of people.
No one knows the long term effects of getting this shot every year, however repeated exposure to the contents of the vaccine can have cumulative detrimental effects on the health of the recipients. This vaccine, as well as all the others, have never really been tested to see what they do to people, yet there are reports every year of people having severe reactions to this and other shots. It is much easier on the body to suffer for three days with fever, chills, coughing, and or vomiting. As uncomfortable as this may be, it is the body’s way of cleansing and purifying itself.
There are steps you can take to help minimize the chances of getting the flu, and lessen its severity. These include:
- Taking a good Vitamin D (D3) supplement. Flu is more common in the winter months than in the summer because of lack of Vitamin D from sunlight.
- Take a good Vitamin C supplement. Vitamin C supports the immune system.
- Get plenty of exercise. Exercise helps to eliminate toxins by increasing the core temperature of the body and sweating.
- See your chiropractor! Keeping your nerve system free of interference through regular chiropractic care helps keep your body healthier. Your nerve system is your immune system, and a healthy nerve system is your best ally! During the 1918 flu pandemic, those people who were under chiropractic care did not get the flu and chiropractors at the time were called “Flu doctors”. Even today, most of the people who are under my care tell me every year that they don’t get the flu each year as they used to, even when everyone around them is sick.
So, should you get the flu shot? You be the judge!